Yogis of Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Melbourne and Hobart - get ready, The Good Hustle workshops are coming to your town. Stay tuned for dates and to book your spot.
Join author, entrepreneur and yogi Dr Polly McGee to learn how to create heart centred businesses based on the philosophical teachings of yoga, combined with the principles of lean startup businesses and UX design.
In this workshop Polly will address how to:
· Come up with a sustainable business idea that fits your yoga lifestyle
· Engage with your market before launching to ensure product market fit
· Understand how to use your yoga training as a power tool to build your business resilience
· How to value your work and evaluate your pricing structure
· Key marketing channels to reach your ideal audience
· Building your brand story and communicating that to your customers
· How to be an intrapreneur in your existing workplace as you transition to your own business
· Strategies for managing stress, uncertainty and chaos in an agile and elegant way
Dr Polly McGee is an author, entrepreneur, digital strategist, and yogi. A former executive, she has helped Government, Academic and Private enterprises to refine their business ideas, cultures and connect more deeply with their market. Voted one of the most influential people in Australian Start-ups, Polly has merged her entrepreneurial and yogic philosophy practice to create a blueprint for heart-centered businesses to sustainably scale their impact. Polly is strongly committed to compassion, selfless service, yoga, meditation and patting retired greyhounds. Her latest book, The Good Hustle, is available now.
Your preferred tools to take notes – laptops, tablets or notepads. Comfy clothes and your curious, open, compassionate mind. Your ideas and willingness to share in the group to create collective brilliance.
Who Is This For?
This workshop is for anyone who is looking to start a yoga business, grow a yoga business, has an idea for a heart centred business concept and wants to explore the opportunity, is looking to create a more yogic environment in their existing workplace, is considering transitioning from their yoga/heart centred side hustles and make them more full time.