Home on the Ranch
I feel that Australia doesn't really have iconic salad dressings. Is that unAustralian to say so? Maybe, but we perhaps also don't have an obsession with salads and their dressings like they do in the USA. Ordering a meal is an endless shopping list of accoutrements, and choosing from the endless list of salad dressings is one. I like choice, don't get me wrong. I also like creamy salad dressings, and plates of fresh crudites served as a pre pre pre meal course. Ranch dressing is not so well known here, but its one of the most contested favorites under the red white and blue sky. Luckily, its a breeze to veganize and can take an iceberg lettuce to dizzy heights.
- 1.5 cup vegan mayo
- 1/4 cup non-dairy milk any unsweetened original flavor
- 1.5 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- 1/2 Tbs fresh parsley
- 1 tsp fresh dill
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
Let's DO This!
1. (Ok, try not to get overwhelmed here) Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix till combined.
2. Let flavors develop in fridge, then serve with vege crudites, or an a chopped salad.
3. Say 'y'all enjoying this' to your guests with a twang.