Vegan Bhakti Rolls with Pesto, Sun Dried Tomato and Vegan Mozzarella. Easily done in under 30 minutes.
- 2 8×8 inch sheets of Ready Rolled Vegan Puff Pastry
- 1/4 cup Vegan Pesto
- 2 Sun Dried Tomatoes, sliced into slivers
- 30g / 1oz Vegan Mozzarella, sliced into thin slices
- 8 Linda McCartney Sausages (Vegan) thawed
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Sesame Seeds/Poppy Seeds, for garnishing
- Preheat oven to 180C / 356F. Line a large baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
- Meanwhile, cut each 8×8 inch square of thawed puff pastry into 4 squares. You should end up with 8 equal squares.
- On each square, spread about a teaspoon of Vegan Pesto all over the surface of the pastry. Place 1 thawed Vegan Sausage on the side of the square closest to you.
- Add some slivers of Sun Dried Tomato and Vegan Mozzarella next to the Vegan Sausage.
- Roll the whole piece of pastry up, jelly roll style, away from you. Make sure the seam sits under the entire sausage roll.
- Cut each roll into 4 equal pieces and place on a baking tray. Repeat process with remaining 7 pieces of Puff Pastry.
- Before baking, brush some olive oil on the surface of each little sausage roll and sprinkle with Sesame Seeds and Poppy Seeds.
- Chuck tray into oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden and crispy.
- Serve warm with Vegan Mayonnaise/Sweet Chilli Sauce or Ketchup.